Las Vegas Lawyers for Wrongful Termination
To protect your rights, you should immediately seek legal assistance from a wrongful termination lawyer LV if you feel that you have been wrongfully terminated. Gabroy Law Offices can help you with your wrongful termination claim, including:
- Actions of Nevada Employers that violate Nevada and federal laws
- Terminations that concern acts of harassment or discrimination
- Terminations due to whistleblowing or retaliation
- Contract breach, whether implied or written
Dedicated Wrongful Termination Lawyer LV
A person can bring a claim to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission for wrongful termination. Although this is not often the case, the EEOC will review your claim and decide if they will accept your case. Rather, they will usually issue a “right-to-sue” letter giving you 90 days to file a case with a private lawyer. The EEOC can ask an employer to take part in a mediation session if they are not clear on the issues.
If you have difficulty obtaining the right to sue letter, our wrongful termination lawyer LV can assist you with EEOC mediation. We can also assist you with Department of Labor claims relating to terminations due to wage-and-hour claims, such as not getting a paycheck, overtime pay, or working “off the clock”.
Most cases will require that all administrative remedies have been exhausted before you can file a lawsuit. Our lawyers are committed to representing you through the arbitration process and, if necessary, skillfully litigating your case in Court.
Henderson Wrongful Termination Attorneys – Comprehensive Services
Employment law is a niche field of law. It has short time frames in certain cases. For example, you have 90 days to sue after being notified by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. Our wrongful termination lawyer LV represents employees from a large range of legal problems. These include the following:
- Wrongful Termination – We represent clients due to violations of state and federal laws, whistleblowing, retaliation, or as a breach or termination of a contract.
- Employment disputes – Our services include intervention in disagreements between employees, harassment trouble, and labor and union issues.
- Right-to-sue/EEOC claims – Once you submit a claim to EEOC they will review your case to determine if they will act on your behalf. They might not feel that there is enough evidence to prove an infraction or not want to take your case. However, they will give you a “right-to-sue” letter. If you are unsuccessful in obtaining a letter, we can assist with your pursuit and help with your lawsuit.
- Discrimination cases/claims – We defend employees’ rights against discrimination based on gender, marital status, race, color, religion, sexual orientation or gender identity. We can also assist with claims related to pregnancy, violations of employment contracts, the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), and workplace safety.
- Retaliation – We help clients who have been victims of retaliation in the workplace. This includes whistleblowers, wage and hour complaints, harassment reports, or reporting a violation or law.
Get in touch with our wrongful termination lawyer LV for a consultation
To schedule a consultation with one of our Las Vegas wrongful termination lawyers, call us at 702-259-7777. We aim to answer all emails and phone calls within 24 hours. Contact us today.