Las Vegas Wrongful Termination and Retaliation Lawyer
Losing your job can be devastating. It causes both economic and emotional trauma. GABROY LAW OFFICES has substantial experience representing employees who have had their employment wrongfully terminated or retaliated against. If you have been laid off or fired recently, and believe that you may have lost your job for an unlawful reason, you may have a right to bring a claim for wrongful termination against your former employer.
The following is a non-exclusive list of unlawful reasons for terminating an employee’s employment:
- Termination for a discriminatory reasons or motive.
- Termination in violation of both oral and written employment contract.
- Termination for “whistleblowing” or reporting a violation of the law or wrongful and unlawful conduct of an employer.
- Termination for opposing an unfair employment practice such as discrimination.
- Termination for filing or the potential for filing a worker’s compensation claim.
- Termination for filing an internal complaint with your employer against a co-workers or supervisor.
- Termination for requesting Family and Medical Leave.
- Termination for questioning your compensation or your employer’s compensation practices.
GABROY LAW OFFICES has substantial experience representing employees who have been retaliated against and/or wrongfully terminated. If you have been recently terminated and believe your termination was for an unlawful reason and/or retaliatory, you should contact GABROY LAW OFFICES at 702-259-7777 to discuss your legal rights. GABROY LAW OFFICES has the needed experience to handle these sensitive in nature retaliation and wrongful termination cases.
GABROY LAW OFFICES is dedicated to Protecting and Fighting for your Employee Rights.
Las Vegas Office
GABROY LAW OFFICES The District at Green Valley 170 S Green Valley Pkwy Henderson, NV 89012, USA Phone: Phone: (702) 259-7777 Fax: (702) 259-7704
GABROY LAW OFFICES 1 North LaSalle St. Suite 1775 Chicago, IL 60602 Phone: Phone: (312) 372-0515 Fax: (312) 372-0520