The 2021 Vegas Inc’s Top Lawyers Nominations Are Now Open. You have the unique opportunity to voice your opinions about the lawyers in the community who have served you. It is through the nominations from the attorney’s clients and other associates in the community that Vegas Inc chooses the Top Lawyers for the year. Some of the criteria used in the selection process are how well the attorney excels in the law and whether they are leaders in the community they serve.
Each person has the chance to voice their opinions about each attorney they are nominating. You can nominate those who you believe are making the most impact in their fields and how much of a difference they are making in the lives of their clients.
There are several categories Vegas Inc uses in selecting the Top Lawyers for the year. These include the following:
- Community Exemplary – An all-around leader in our community,
- Customer Care – Client-focused in areas including responsiveness, value, communication, etc.,
- Lifetime Achievement – A proven leader in industry and community,
- Pro Bono – Dedicates personal time and resources to those in need,
- Trailblazer – Paving the way for the legal community, and
- Up and Coming – Less than 5 years as a lawyer.
For an attorney to be eligible to be considered, they must be a currently practicing lawyer in Clark County.
The nomination forms for Vegas Inc’s Top Lawyers Community Choice will be available through May the 7th.