Get a Las Vegas Wrongful Termination Case Attorney to Represent Your Case
Many states, including Nevada, are “at-will” states, meaning employers and employees can end an employment arrangement without being required to give notice. However, in some situations, an employer’s actions may cross the line and become wrongful termination. If this occurs, employees have a variety of options for legal recourse. But to ensure the best possible recourse is obtained, hire the services of a Las Vegas wrongful termination case attorney from Gabroy | Messer.
What is Considered Wrongful Termination?
When a client comes to us after being fired from their job, we examine their case in great detail to determine if wrongful termination exists. According to Nevada law, some of the most common situations that classify as wrongful termination include:
- Termination based on discrimination
- Termination going against public policy
- Termination for whistleblowing
- Termination despite having an employment contract
- Constructive Wrongful Termination
If we find any of these situations exist in a person’s case, we strongly suggest they let a wrongful termination attorney from Gabroy | Messer assist them in getting the justice they deserve.
Once we are hired by a client to assist them in their wrongful termination case, we go to work gathering key evidence that will be used to prove their case, including:
- Documents such as employment contracts or others proving wrongful termination
- Testimony from witnesses and those responsible for the wrongful termination
- Client statement of events that led to wrongful termination
By gathering this evidence, we can develop a legal strategy that will get the desired results.
How a Las Vegas Wrongful Termination Case Attorney Can Help
Once hired by a client as their wrongful termination attorney, we can help in a variety of ways. The most common options for our clients include:
- Filing a discrimination claim
- Negotiating a severance package
- Filing wrongful termination civil lawsuit
Whichever of these options is pursued, our clients know their legal rights will be protected throughout the process.
Rather than let an employer get by with an illegal firing, contact us
at Gabroy | Messer to discuss your case. By relying on us as your Las Vegas wrongful termination case attorney, an employer will be held accountable for their actions. Call 702-259-7777 to schedule an initial consultation.