To our Clients, our Friends, and our Community from Gabroy Law Offices,
Public safety is our priority at Gabroy Law Offices and we wanted to inform you that our office is taking cautious measures to protect our clients, employees, and our guests. Our Constitution demands that legal representation can not be denied, due process, and as such Gabroy Law Offices is an essential service. Our doors will remain open. At Gabroy Law Offices, we strive to provide our community premier legal representation and will continue to operate during these uncertain times.
What Gabroy Law Offices is doing:
- Our office will be available during our regular business hours (weekdays 8:00am-5:00pm).
- We will be limiting in-person meetings and generally, no walk-ins will be available during this time. If you need to reach our office, we ask that you call, fax or email us.
- We will be offering telephonic consultations. If you are scheduled, our staff will call you prior to your scheduled appointment to change it to a telephonic meeting to help limit social contact and keep with the CDC’s social distancing requirement.
- We have implemented deep cleaning procedures where the office is thoroughly cleaned and thoroughly sanitized before and after each visit.
- If you need to drop off any documents, we ask that you send them via fax (702) 259-7704 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I want to thank you for your patience and for trusting Gabroy Law Offices. We understand the hardships our community faces and we want to continue to support our families, friends, and community here in the City of Henderson and Las Vegas. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our office online or at (702) 259-7777.
Christian Gabroy, Esq.