With the population density as it is in and around Las Vegas, auto accidents with serious injuries happen every day. The insurer of the person who caused your accident and injuries doesn’t really care about your injuries and inability to work. Its objective is to compensate you as little with as little money as possible for your damages. Here at the Gabroy Law Offices, the objective of our car accident attorneys in Las Vegas is to maximize any compensation that you are entitled to from that insurance company.
Always Call 911 If You’ve Been In A Car Accident
If you are injured in a motor vehicle crash in or around Las Vegas, report the occurrence to 911. Wait for police and paramedics, and get help. The paramedics can transfer you to the nearest emergency room to be examined further. This begins a long line of documenting records regarding your injuries and the care and treatment that you receive for them. After that, call our car accident attorneys in Las Vegas to arrange for an initial consultation and case evaluation.
Common Car Accident Injuries
Just about everyone who has been injured in a car accident has suffered injuries when another car crashed into them, or they unavoidably crashed into another car. Here are some of the most frequently suffered car accident injuries:
- Head trauma that includes traumatic brain injuries, facial fractures, injuries to the eyes, dental and jaw fractures.
- Spinal cord injuries, including bruises or tears that can result in paraplegia or quadriplegia.
- Spine injuries like fractures, herniated or displaced discs.
- Chest injuries that include fractured ribs, a fractured sternum.
- Injuries to vital internal organs that include the heart, lungs or liver.
- Hip, knee, leg, ankle and foot fractures and cartilage tears.
- Traumatic or medically necessary amputations.
If you or a family member have suffered any of these injuries as a result of the carelessness and negligence of somebody else, you’ll want to speak with the car accident attorneys in Las Vegas from our offices right away. Quality legal representation is a must. Without it, the opposing insurance company has you right where it wants you. Protect your rights. Contact our car accident attorneys in Las Vegas online or by calling 702-259-7777 right away after being injured in an accident.