Best Las Vegas Employment Attorney
Gabroy Law Offices: Raising the Bar on Client Satisfaction
Las Vegas is a beautiful city, full of life and things to do. If you love living here, you know you need a good job to support yourself and your family. What happens if you’re let go suddenly and unexpectedly? Where do you turn for help? You need the best Las Vegas employment attorney you can find, and for many people, the answer is Gabroy Law Offices. When people start looking for the best Las Vegas employment attorney they can find, Gabroy Law Offices come up again and again. Gabroy Law Offices works on 70 percent employment and labor cases, 20 percent personal injury, and 10 percent contracts and agreements.
Meet the Founder
The best Las Vegas employment attorney professionals call Gabroy Law Offices home. Christian Gabroy graduated in 2000 with honors from Tulane University. He went on to study at DePaul University – College of Law in Chicago. While he was in his second year of law school, Mr. Gabroy attended Temple University School of Law in Tokyo. In 2008, he moved to Nevada and opened Gabroy Law Offices. He has a career of winning over 100 litigation cases involving everything from wrongful termination, breach of contract, personal injury, and employer discrimination. He continues to provide excellent service to his clients and is known for going above and beyond to win their cases for them.
Awards and Recognitions
Christian Gabroy is dedicated to his clients, no matter their race, abilities, or income. He will take a broad range of cases, and win them in many instances. He has won many awards and recognitions for being the best Las Vegas employment attorney. Some of those awards are:
- 2017 – Christian Gabroy added to The National Association of Distinguished Counsel.
- 2017 – Won Three Best Rated’s Best Employment Lawyers in Henderson, NV Award.
- 2016 – Won 10 Best American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys Client Satisfaction Award.
- 2016 – Received the Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada’s 100 Pro Bono Hours Club Badge.
- 2015 – Received Certificate of Appreciation for his contribution to the success of the Nevada Justice Association Intersection of Personal Injury, Workers Compensation, and Employment Law Seminar.
- 2014 Top Lawyer by Desert Companion Magazine.
- 2014 Avvo Top Client Choice Award.
- Pro Bono Project Honor Roll by Legal Aid Center of Nevada.
Contact Us Today
If you have been injured on the job, or you find yourself unexpectedly unemployed, you will need the best Las Vegas employment attorney to represent you. Contact us online or call Gabroy Law Offices to get the process started as soon as possible