The InvestigationOnce you’ve retained the Gabroy Law Firm to represent you for the injuries that you suffered in your car accident, we leave no stone unturned in our investigation of your case. Here is just some of what our investigation is likely to consist of:
- Obtaining the police accident report.
- Getting copies of the paramedic, emergency room, physician and hospitalization records, and bills.
- Obtaining statements of any eyewitnesses to the crash.
- Following up on the disposition of any traffic tickets that were issued to the person who caused your crash.
- Getting photos of the accident scene and the vehicles involved.
- Obtaining any traffic or security camera footage of the crash.
When the best car accident attorney Las Vegas is working for you, your case is being carefully crafted and built. Our intention is to assemble overwhelming evidence on your behalf. We’re not only strong negotiators, but our preparation makes us formidable trial lawyers too. Both insurance defense attorneys and judges know us and respect us. Even jurors develop respect for us during the course of a trial.
The Opposing InsureThe business model of the insurance company on the other side of your case is to cash premium checks and invest them to make even more money. It wants to pay as little on your claim as possible. Don’t give it’s representative a statement of any kind. That representative only wants to use your own words against you in the future to attack your credibility.